Hiring Organization / Company: Facebook
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Provide remote high-volume calendaring, travel, and expense support
- Provide Admin services during designated support hours
- Manage complex calendars for multiple clients
- Schedule internal and external meetings for multiple clients
- Schedule and manage recurring and ad-hoc meetings and room bookings across campuses
- Learn and utilize internal and external tools to provide calendar support
- Establish ongoing relationship and communications with clients to learn business priorities and apply to support
- Partner with clients and other Administrative Partner for meeting coordination
- Provide proactive time management recommendations to clients
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements via Concur
- Prepare and submit corporate card expense reports
- Maintain program scope of support within agreed-upon service level agreements
- Educate and inform clients on program goals, scope and service level agreements
- Draft and send communications to clients about transitions or changes in support
- Provide coverage support for Admin Specialist Program
- Collaborate with global Admin Specialist Program on best practices and knowledge sharing
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
- 2+ years of experience managing calendars for 2 or more executives
- 1+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 2 or more executives
- 1+ years of experience managing expense reports
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience exercising judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- 1+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years high-volume coordination experience (shared services, recruiting coordination)
- Experience building relationships across a larger company
Job Location Information:
City: Menlo Park
Location: Menlo Park, Ca 94025
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide critical coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. Those firms may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Web test for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.