Hiring Organization / Company: National Assemblers
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At National Assemblers, Inc. YOU ARE ESSENTIAL!
Apply on our website to be considered-- >https://national-assemblers-inc.breezy.hr/p/2145d4c85ca6
You have an opportunity to work for the #1 Assembly company in the nation where you're rewarded for great performance. You have unlimited earning potential with our piece rate pay model. Your hard work results in high pay!
This is a labor intensive, sometime repetitive job with variable hours and locations.
On top of dictating your own pay grade, National Assemblers, Inc. is proud to offer Paid Training, W-2 Employment, Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, and 401K benefits.
As the nation's fastest growing assembly company, we have room for growth and are constantly pushing the best of the best up the ladder quickly.
A typical day as an assembly technician would go as follows:
- On a daily basis, you will be assigned to a store by your scheduler.
- You will arrive at the store at 8 am.
- You will check with management to ensure you are building the correct products.
- You will build these products to National Assemblers' specifications.
- Once the work is complete, you will fill out a work order to be signed off by management.
- You will leave your work area neat and clean and contact your scheduler to update on the day's progress.
- When you return home you will access the National Assemblers' website to enter basic information on your work order and receive your schedule for the next day.
The following are mandatory requirements for this position:
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend and lift up to 40 pounds, including over your head.
- You must have your own RELIABLE transportation for local and out of town travel.
- You are responsible for getting yourself to work every day.
- Although efforts are made to keep you within your local travel area of 5-50 miles, out-of-town travel may be regularly required.
- You must have your own tools in order to work and be eligible for certification.
- Assembly technicians are expected to have every tool necessary to perform each service we offer with them at ALL TIMES.
- Most required tools are common and readily available, including an air compressor and 18v cordless impact gun.
- Some required tools are specific to bicycle assembly, including a bike stand and various specialty hand tools.
- Specialty bike tools can be purchased directly through National Assemblers. Once you are eligible, you may choose to have your Team Leader assign a bike stand and a set of specialty hand tools, which you will bring to work every day. A payroll deduction will be set up to cover payment.
- You must have regular internet access via a smart phone or other mobile device.
- National Assemblers uses our website for scheduling, work order processing and payment records.
- You will need to access the website daily as part of your job requirement.
- Smartphones and tablets are acceptable for most website applications, as long as they have regular internet access.
- · This position pays BY THE PIECE (piece rate), NOT by the hour. This means your earning potential increases as you gain knowledge & speed. Our trainers will teach you the best tips and tricks on how to do this! We do offer Paid training!
Apply now to start your rewarding career with the largest assembly company in the United States!
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150.00 - $300.00 per day
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you own tools?
- Can you start ASAP?
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are several folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply important coaching, property, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web test for job firms to your areamust discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into an enduring process for the people who carry out smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.