Hiring Organization / Company: Fairfield Residential
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Fairfield Residential is looking for an Assistant Service Manager to join their team. Cerano Apartments has 373 units and is located in Milpitas.
This is an exciting opportunity for those already skilled as an Apartment Maintenance Technician to move to the next step in their career as Assistant Service Manager.
In this Assistant Maintenance Service Manager position, we are looking for strong, hands on knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and appliance repair work. Prior apartment maintenance experience is needed. EPA certification, Type I & II is required. Our residents will enjoy your friendly personality as you diligently work to make their home a beautiful place to live.
This position will directly assist the Service Manager in overseeing the property’s maintenance repairs.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Perform maintenance repairs throughout the property including the common area amenities, occupied units and vacant units.
- Coordinate all move-ins and move-outs with the Property Manager and Service Manager and maintain a schedule for timely completion of apartment make-readies, ensuring that all apartments scheduled for move-ins are completely ready for the new resident prior to move-in date.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior grounds and provide excellent curb appeal.
- Diagnose problems and repairs in the areas related to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural and appliances.
- Assist with performing and documenting preventative maintenance.
- Assist with coordinating move-in schedules with Property Manager and Service Manager.
- Assist with monthly safety meeting, assign duties as needed, supervises all work by outside contractors in the absence of Service Manager.
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and compliance expectations are met.
- Communicate and effectively work together with your fellow team members.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
- On-call responsibilities to respond to after hour emergencies. A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- Technical knowledge in the following areas: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural and appliances.
- Attention to detail and commitment to our customer. Our residents will take notice and appreciate your detail on a daily basis.
- Friendly personality and dedication to helping others when responding to our resident’s requests.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong ability to work well within a team.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EPA certification, Type I & II.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Location Information:
Location: Milpitas, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply crucial coaching, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. These corporations can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areamust discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring task for the individuals who perform well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.