Hiring Organization / Company: Tesla
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Associate Manager, Learning & Development Partner will oversee the formal intake process and project management for training initiatives within multiple business units and when department-level strategic initiatives arise. This individual will leverage their strategic mindset to ensure training is working most efficiently, productively interfacing with the business, and optimizing impact throughout the project lifecycle. They will have experience with adult learning theory and a strong program management background. This role will enable alignment, efficiency, and measurable improvements to new and existing programs, processes, and systems strengthening trainings internal workflow and strategic partnership with the business.
- Conduct root-cause analysis to understand performance gaps and recommend potential solutions that meet business needs
- Take complex requests/requirements and break them down into actionable tasks
- Establish and scale project manage best practices across training
- Manage and track team projects to ensure they stay on track and the team has adequate support and room to deliver
- Prioritize learning needs by leveraging business analysis and ROI projections and make priorities and timelines visible to training team
- Communicate information to Design & Development teams clearly so that training requests are easily consumable and efficiently transitioned to the appropriate team
- Collaborate with analysts to ensure consistent measurement & evaluation is occurring within learning workstreams
- Consult on learning design plans, providing insights based on understanding of application of adult learning theory and specialized business knowledge
- Drive continuous improvement efforts focusing on internal and external project aspects
- Lead change management efforts and take action that minimizes disruption to project work as priorities shift
- Champion the ADDIE process and consistent documentation across training team
- Assist team members in measuring and optimizing the ROI of training projects/initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in project management
- PMP or other project management certification preferred
- Experience with project management software preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of ADDIE methodology
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply essential training, property, and methods for process seekers. Those corporations may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areamust discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.