Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Maintain complex and detailed calendars
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation
- Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Act as a subject matter experts for policies and procedures
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio's
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations, including printing and binding, for client meetings
- Work cooperatively with the administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to support each other smoothly
- Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
- At least five years of administrative experience, ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
- College degree is a plus
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
City: Palo Alto
Location: Palo Alto, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you will have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and frequently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical coaching, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. These firms can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areamust discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the people who perform well throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.