Hiring Organization / Company: Intapp
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Title: Client Training Specialist
Department: Intapp Client Services Center of Excellence
Job Status: Full Time
Location: West Coast - San Francisco/Palo Alto
Intapp is seeking a Client Training Specialist who is passionate about helping people learn and adapt to professional change for the better. You’ll need to be part teacher, part change-management consultant as you help our clients discover and implement new, better ways of working. It’s hard work, but your clients will thank you and remember you afterwards! The candidate should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in three broad areas:
Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, in person, on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Private Capital Markets or Legal Industry Knowledge: In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Client Training Specialist must either have or be willing to be trained about private equity and investment banking front office business operations and/or the legal industry.
- Technology: As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Client Training Specialist will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- A natural ability to teach with 2-5 years experience as Training Specialist preferably for SaaS based products.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to command a room of learners
- Self starter that takes initiative and sets priorities
- Creativity and adaptability in the development of new techniques
- Empathy and patience with new learners, balanced with firmness where required
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Experience conducting implementing technology or technical training a strong plus
- Willingness to chip in and help out other team members in need
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25 to 30% travel involved when safe to travel again)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Job Location Information:
City: Palo Alto
Location: Palo Alto, Ca 94306
Date Posted: 2021-05-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply vital coaching, property, and programs for process seekers. These companies can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring task for the people who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.