Hiring Organization / Company: Tri Counties Bank
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Career opportunity! Fantastic benefits including eligibility for comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off (Vacation and many Holidays), Employee Stock Ownership Program and 401K...and an opportunity to build a career with a company you can be proud to work for.
Responsible for performing a variety of loan servicing duties for an assigned commercial loan portfolio to ensure satisfactory credit risk management, compliance with loan covenants and bank policies and procedures. Works directly with Relationship Managers, Commercial Loan Underwriters, Branch and support department personnel and clients.
- Provides exceptional customer service to Relationship Managers, branch and department personnel, and clients.
- Utilizes various computer software programs, including excel spreadsheets, word processing, agricultural crop tracking and budgeting programs.
- Orders appraisals, preliminary title reports and environmental reports as needed.
- Reviews preliminary title policies for accuracy and requests endorsements and lien releases as needed to perfect the bank’s lien position.
- Reviews all documents for accuracy and obtains underwriting approval for any changes.
- Submits complete files for Loan Documentation.
- Prepares and reviews Ag tracking files as necessary to ensure client remains within budget.
- Prepares various loan documentation requests and loan accounting worksheets. Obtains account relationship information, such as average balances and liability calculations.
- Completes draw requests for Relationship Managers and clients.
- Collects necessary financial documents to satisfy tickler and renewal requirements.
- Responds to and resolves customer requests or technical questions relating to loan and deposit accounts.
- Assists loan officers in obtaining credit information on new and existing customers for credit analysis purposes.
- Requests and collects loan documentation on existing or potential customers.
- Assists in analyzing financial statements and other pertinent data to determine credit worthiness.
- Assists in account planning process (loan structuring with customer).
- Reviews and prepares documentation for payments and advances.
- Compiles and distributes reports. Schedules appointments and meetings. Maintains working files for department.
- Coordinates loan documentation and loan closings.
- Prepares customer correspondence.
- Serves as initial customer contact for problem resolution.
- Uncovers and follows up on cross-selling opportunities.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures in compliance with all federal and state laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information Security (GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse Reporting, and any other applicable regulations that may be specific to your job duties.
- Maintains a working understanding of Bank Operations (Payment processing, balancing, debits/credits, etc.) as they relate to lending and loan processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be notary.
COMMERCIAL LOAN SERVICING OFFICER II & III ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors assigned portfolio to minimize delinquency rate within target portfolio standards.
- Works to establish reasonable customer expectation for loan document signing and loan closing for all commercial loans.
- Manages an assigned portfolio of commercial loans while meeting department turnaround times and service commitments.
- Regularly communicate loan status with Underwriters, Relationship Managers, branch and department personnel, and clients.
- Consistently updates loan log with loan status and documents received from customers and others during the loan process.
- Consistently updates 360 View with comments pertaining to direct client contact of correspondence to ensure superior customer service and relationship management.
- Works closely with Relationship Manager, loan center personnel through documentation and closing to ensure on time delivery and superior customer service.
- After credit approval, compiles all necessary information and documents required as a condition of loan approval according to the loan product/program.
- Analyze applicant information/documentation to ensure acceptable to bank guidelines.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three or more years loan processing, or equivalent related job experience in a financial institution.
- Complete working knowledge of commercial loan transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven programs.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca 94086
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important coaching, property, and methods for task seekers. These companies may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areamust discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can commonly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring activity for the people who carry out well all over their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.