Hiring Organization / Company: Swiss Post Solutions Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Corporate Receptionist Provides exceptional service by greeting and assisting all visitors and answering inbound calls. Continuously offers the highest level of service to all corporate employees and their visitors. Maintains a professional image of the company by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service. As an effort to be a cross-trained team player, the Receptionist may be called upon to assist in other SPS service areas such as, but not limited to Mail/Shipping operations, Hospitality and general office/facilities work based on operational needs to provide a top tier customer experience.
- Reception/Concierges: Primary function. Answer all calls, provide an exceptional customer service experience for all incoming/outgoing visitors.
- May assist with Light Facilities/Hospitality work: Perform hospitality work as needed such as but not limited to assisting customers to open troubleshooting tickets, help order supplies, stock kitchens/service areas with supplies. May be asked to help set up/ take down conference rooms for meetings/events.
- Mail Service: Will be cross trained to assist mail services as needed. This includes, but not limited to sorting/distributing mail, receiving/ tracking packages.
- Provides 5-star customer service to all employees and visitors (in all forms of communication).
- Answers incoming telephone calls and routes callers to the person who can best assist them.
- Ensures all visitors complete, sign, and understand their responsibility for adhering to the corporation’s Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Logs visitors into registration system.
- Activates access for temporary badges for employees who forgot or lost their badge or are experiencing issues with their current badge.
- Issues facility access cards to employees.
- Answers and properly routes global calls, some confidential in nature, using company -wide switchboard or provide appropriate information to the caller. Calls are to be handled expeditiously, in a professional and businesslike manner while being friendly and using a high standard of customer service.
- Prioritizes calls and escalates customer service issues to the proper chain of command.
- Takes initiative to ensure the company phone and speed dial lists are current.
- Responsible for training a back-up and providing guidance on policies and procedures.
- Notifies employees upon receipt of inbound deliveries or have the delivery made to the Mail Room as is appropriate.
- Provides light administrative support to staff as directed such as scheduling meeting rooms, ordering catering, assisting other teams when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
- Proactively seeks out additional work during downtime.
- Follows up on loaned access cards to make sure all are returned and contact Security if card is not returned by the end of the day.
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
- Maintains the reception area in a neat and orderly fashion to include visitor reading materials.
- Maintains professionalism and composure when interacting with all callers/visitors.
- Strategically determines what additional support is needed when handling sensitive inquiries in person or on the phone.
- Driven by client satisfaction
- Strong integrity, solid business ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aptitude in effectively managing time and on-going tasks
- Results oriented
- Works well with people both internal (SPS) and external (assigned client)
- Fast learner
- Good at following instructions and handling change and/or adverse situations in customer service environments
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1-3 years of top tier reception/concierge customer service work. Any experience performing general office work such as facilities, mail services, general office hospitality work is helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- A strong task driven personality driven by customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize will be essential
- Strong aptitude in technology: Multi-phone line systems, PC/Mac systems, MS Office experience, Multifunctional devices (i.e. Copiers/Scanners), Fax/mail machines and/or other devices used in SPS service areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; perform face to face customer service work for a majority of the shift; Answer/transfer calls, Shipping/Receiving/Mailroom/Hospitality work as needed: make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or utilize computer equipment/documents; Lift/push/pull objects with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment which may be fast paced at times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust focus and ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a global outsourcing organization that offers both business and document processing services. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in sectors such as advertising, investment banking, corporate, fashion, finance, law and other professional services Swiss Post Solutions operates in more than 15 countries worldwide providing specialized support functions in areas such as Administrative, Information Technology, Mailroom, Document Production, and other Guest Services. SPS is committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS is committed to investing in the professional development of our employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse development training programs that leads to building careers.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Job Location Information:
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca 94089
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide very important training, assets, and programs for activity seekers. Those companies may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areashould discover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can often be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into an enduring process for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.