Hiring Organization / Company: Xactly Corporation
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Title: CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST - 2
Location: Field, US
Function: Customer Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Customer Support Analyst in Xactly, you will provide outstanding functional application support to Xactly customers. You will also be an integral part of problem resolution for complex issues while partnering with our cross functional teams in QA, Engineering, and Operations. We are seeking an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is comfortable interfacing with clients, managing complex and sensitive, client relationships, and fostering client relationships until a resolution has been reached. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s Support team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent, Credit Assignment, Modeling and Quota to name a few. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, UK and Toronto, we have customers globally and all resources are encouraged to operate independently with a high level of accountability, and also be a great team player and work with multiple teams.
THE SKILL SET
- Casework providing application support for all Xactly products
- Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve customer service requests from customers and partners (English and German-speaking)
- Document and track case history, case status and solutions
- Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails and online support tools about case status and solutions
- Support testing of new product releases and patches
- Submit escalations to the next level of support, operations or Engineering
- Effectively communicate and document design, reliability, and maintenance problems to Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations or Professional Services via formal escalation process
- Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications
- Bachelor's degree
- 1.5+ years of experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience providing application support to business users (e.g., sales operations, sales, finance, HR, payroll, management) a big plus!
- Must have the ability to communicate fluently with German-speaking customers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Attend Incent product training sessions online and offline
- Perform Tasks for Premium/ Premium Plus customers when required
- Attend customer calls
- Perform product testing in bug bashes.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Monitor the Automation and Server processes.
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
- Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
- Training and mentoring new joiners
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Pay range: $24-$30/hr + semi-annual bonus
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca 95113
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide crucial training, property, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areashould discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.