Hiring Organization / Company: Domino's
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.45 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca 95112
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply critical coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. Those corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areaought to discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the people who perform neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.