Hiring Organization / Company: Balbix
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and social media campaigns that generate demand for Balbix products
- Create, test and monitor LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords Search, Display, and Retargeting campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, website management, and other digital, social media, and internet marketing best practices
- Craft the content for multiple social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn while applying best practices
- Find opportunities to proactively engage with our community and build relationships
- Become the resident expert of our social media strategy, using it to do everything from publishing content to listening and pulling metrics
- Identify trends and insights, and suggest optimization recommendation for spend and performance based on the insights
- Ensures campaigns, reports and projects are functioning properly while escalating improvements of tools and processes as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in advertising, demand generation or marketing communications
- Proven work experience in marketing in an enterprise B2B high tech company
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be familiar with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a very fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
Benefits & Perks
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you realize where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply essential training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These companies can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areashould uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the people who perform well during their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.