Hiring Organization / Company: Amply Power
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
AMPLY is a fast-growing 2021 Global CleanTech 100 company, honored for innovation in Electric Vehicle Fleet Charging and Management. We are an energy technology company going after an emerging $100B market opportunity. We are looking for a Director of Customer Success who will lead a team that communicates our vision and value-propositions and articulates the specific technical, business, and commercial aspects of our CaaS products and services.
This role requires a deep understanding of the EV/Renewable Energy industry, including a familiarity with the core business functions of Asset Management, Operations & Maintenance, and Performance Engineering. A data-driven & customer-centric mindset will help to ensure that our customers are best able to transition when using electricity as a fuel and realizing the full value of our software.
*This is a full-time paid position based at our HQ office in Mountain View, CA. While this posting is listed for SF Bay Area, CA, we are open to hiring throughout the US.
- Build market-specific strategies and plans leveraging industry best practices (i.e., pre-sales, professional services, customer success management) to improve growth efficiency and net retention.
- Own key metrics such as gross churn, NPS, customer time-to-value, and annual/quarterly business reviews
- Identify opportunities for the company to offer additional services to customers by understanding their needs. Be aware of how more features or additional products would satisfy customer’s particular demands.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and orchestrate customer training sessions to empower customers to be self-sufficient
- Provide prompt responses to customer requests in timely manner via phone calls, video conference, and email
- Lead issue resolution and become an escalation point for your team and their customer accounts.
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, & Engineering teams to drive customer lifetime value and net revenue retention
- Liaise with strategic industry suppliers or service providers connected through customers to facilitate expanding the platform’s feature set
- Support post-sale account growth by strategizing new business opportunities within existing customer base.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Undergraduate, graduate degree, or equivalent
- 6 -10 years of experience in a role focused on account management, asset management, operations & maintenance, or service-oriented responsibilities — preferably have working experience with global customers.
- 5+ years experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- A customer-centric mindset and approach.
- Experience in the EV & Renewables industry preferred; experience with B2B products involving construction/deployment elements a must.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on cross functional program management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A strong desire to translate the complex and ambiguous into manageable, accomplishable, mission oriented deliverables that meet company timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously and efficiently
- Client facing experience in Customer Success, Customer Support, and/or technology consulting is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply very important training, assets, and systems for task seekers. These companies can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting job for the people who perform neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.