Hiring Organization / Company: Google
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of professional experience in a business, media or non-profit environment.
- Internal communications experience.
- Experience providing communications guidance to executives and devising communications strategy.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized and creative way.
- Ability to manage/lead a team and work with colleagues across different functions, locations and countries.
- Ability to help shape a narrative and effectively communicate via presentations, scripts, or emails without significant editing.
- Understanding of Google and its business priorities and strategy.
About the job
Please contact the Recruiter to learn more about the role's timeline and process.
As the Director of Internal and Executive Communications, you will work with leadership to help craft and execute overall internal and executive communication strategies against objectives for the sub-organizations under for Google’s Global Business Organization. You will partner with our most senior leaders to strategize and lead internal and executive communications spanning across multiple product areas globally, as well as manage the internal communications team for this group. This work will include developing communication plans that span internal town halls, quarterly, and monthly updates, as well as internal positioning of strategic communications narratives across this growing multi-product organization. You are a confident communicator with excellent decision-making skills as you collaborate across all of Google. You have relevant industry expertise, exceptional executive communication experience, excellent writing skills, and the ability to learn fast and move faster in a hyper-paced environment. You are a creative problem-solver and a compelling storyteller, capable of earning executive trust, providing consistently sound judgment, and driving the team towards wider communications and business goals. An understanding of internet technology together with holistic communications experience at a large global organization is crucial to this role.
We help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders-and our own employees-about the benefits of Google's products, our distinctive company culture/values and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. You are quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious. To succeed in this role, you are willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. Things happen quickly at Google, and to do great work, you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally with partners across PR, comms, marketing, product and beyond.
- Lead an internal and executive communications team, guiding them to design and deliver high-quality campaigns that anticipate the needs of Google employees.
- Build partnerships with key internal global stakeholders, collaborating across teams and geographies to share information and build robust communications material/resources.
- Create strategic communications campaigns, including innovative ways to engage employees that are in tune with Google's culture.
- Develop, write, and edit communications for our internal channels. Distill complex subjects into coherent and easy-to-understand language.
- Interact with and influence executives, and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style. Provide counsel on workplace communications issues, internal and external, as they arise.
Job Location Information:
City: Mountain View
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Typically, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, property, and methods for task seekers. Those corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can often be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring activity for the people who perform smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.