Hiring Organization / Company: Rc3 Pharmacy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Delivery Driver who specializes in customer engagement and exceptional customer service. We are looking for a driver who is accountable and professional to our customers. Must be able to pass a background & drug tests. Cannot have any action against their driver license.
· Makes deliveries to customer accounts on assigned route
· Processes packages returned from customer locations
· Engage with customers and build relationships
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must hold a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
· Minimum of 21 years of age
· Prior delivery driving experience a plus
· Ability to lift containers weighing up to 50 pounds
· Comfortable driving in all weather conditions during day or night hours
· Ability to sit, stand, be mobile and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time
· Strong customer service and communication skills
· Ability to work on call if needed
· Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
· Ability to use computers and tablets
What is expected of you and others at this level
· Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
· Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
· Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures
· Adheres to all quality guidelines
· Work typically involves regular review of output by supervisor
· Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $23.00 - $29.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply vital training, property, and systems for activity seekers. These companies may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areashould uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can often be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.