Hiring Organization / Company: Actenviro
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This position will support operations for ACTEnviro by conducting environmental services and collections while observing safety protocols (proACTive).
- Process and consolidate various chemicals, including bio-hazardous materials
- Assist with loading and shipping hazardous waste, including biological waste
- Inspect hazardous waste storage areas and documentation
- Label and organize containers in compliance with all regulations
- Responds to emergency situations when called upon
- Clean dock/facility as directed by client or management
- Attend and maintain all required training necessary to perform job
- Perform safe work practices involving chemical, radiological and bioactive agents
- Availability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness/Ability to drive a B/C truck and have 3+ years clean driving record, a plus
- Knowledge of the hazardous waste industry a plus
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen, physical, and drug-screen
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience in the hazardous materials/waste industry preferred
- Successfully completed HAZWOPER 40 hour (must have copies if certified), a plus
- ACTenviro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties of someone in this position would perform. All employees of ACTenviro are expected to perform tasks assigned by ACTenviro management/supervisory personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties
Job Location Information:
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide crucial training, assets, and systems for process seekers. These firms can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring task for the people who carry out well throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.