Hiring Organization / Company: Tesla
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The HR Partner drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure Tesla is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. Tesla’s HR Business Partners are passionate about their work and help deliver positive change every day.
Be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission. Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues. Adaptability and Capability to learn the business of your client.
- Partner effectively with HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee and Labor Relations, Recruiting, HR Services, and Compensation.
- Work with the business and others in HR to develop effective organizational structures and on specific job design and leveling to drive organizational health.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Be a leader throughout Tesla. Advise, mentor/coach and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through.
- Partner with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams
- Consult and advise on succession planning, talent reviews and driving the annual merit planning cycle.
- Actively develop our team members.
- In partnership with leaders, develop workforce plans that ensure our success for the long term.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in a HR Business Partner or other HR role including coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training and HR project management or program implementation.
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Applied knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching and communications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
Job Location Information:
Location: Fremont, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide essential training, property, and systems for activity seekers. Those companies can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting task for the individuals who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.