Hiring Organization / Company: Tesla
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Tesla Energy Training team is looking for an instructional designer to help with the creation of new hire and continuing education courses and programs.
As an Instructional Designer for the Energy Training team, your purpose is to analyze training needs, design solutions aligned with learning outcomes, and create instructional content that support key performance indicators. You will work with lead instructional designers, project managers, business leaders, and training managers to design learning solutions that solve business problems. You will design and develop engaging, innovative, and effective training courses and curriculum. You will be expected to create, manage, and evaluate all training certifications, curriculums, programs, courses, and deliverables within the scope of the role. A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation is expected. Success and accomplishment drive you and you are known for your fresh thinking and ability to vigilantly view a situation from all perspectives.
- Partner with subject matter experts, project managers, and business leaders to analyze performance problems, design, develop, and deliver engaging content for a variety of audiences and delivery modes (instructor-led, online, webinar, etc.) with clear strategies and tactics to achieve desired learning outcomes
- Evaluate current training offerings and provide recommendations to update, adapt, or retire trainings
- Design training materials which will enhance user experience in the current classes and trainings including PowerPoints, facilitator guides, participant guides, exams, and e-learning modules.
- Promotes and updates current training standards that are used globally by various teams
- Work cross-functionally to design and develop classroom training, job aides, videos and self-directed e-learning courses using rapid e-learning tools such as Storyline, Rise, Camtasia, and Snag-It
- Partner with e-learning developers and multimedia specialists to publish interactive online courses
- Develop strategies and resources to support deployment of information on process and product changes
- Able to work on several training design projects at once
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or similar OR equivalent work experience required
- Required work or educational experience with technical and/or engineering concepts
- Open collaborative style: ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- Must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- High proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular PowerPoint and SharePoint are required
- Experience using Storyline, Rise, Camtasia, and Snagit preferred
- Experience with learning and content management systems and platforms preferred
- Working knowledge of and proven use of adult learning theory in training design
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills with ability to successfully deliver and communicate complex technical training
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we would not succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you know the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These companies will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end function for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out smartly right through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.