Hiring Organization / Company: Equity Residential
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- A Sales Leader. You will provide leadership and mentoring to Leasing Consultants and Customer Support Assistants, promoting a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork.
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized and Accountable. You are flexible and able to juggle the needs of changing priorities at the community.
- Analytical. You are comfortable working with numbers, interpreting financial statements, evaluating trends, and analyzing data.
- Creative. You are an idea person and like coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
- Flexible and Adaptable. You understand that solutions to resident issues and concerns may vary; this knowledge that the world does not exist through black and white lenses allows you to comfortably operate in the gray when needed.
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals and create synergistic relationships with team members and residents.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting residents know that they matter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build community and industry knowledge by identifying market trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations to the Community Manager.
- Connect with prospective residents through phone calls, appointments, and follow-up communications, leading the rest of the team through demonstration of your excellent sales and rapport-building skills.
- Manage the leasing process by guiding new residents through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing results with applicants, as well as guiding the leasing team through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Show off our community by prioritizing curb appeal and maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property and market.
- Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as rent and inventory.
- Handle transactions like accepting rent and deposits and inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
- Train and collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any leasing issues that arise.
- Prior sales experience in leasing, retail, banking, or other related fields(s)
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Demonstrated ability to secure leases and provide sales leadership and training
- College degree or coursework
When you join Equity Residential, you won’t be treated as simply another employee — you will be considered a partner in our shared success. As such, we are committed to investing in your personal success through a benefits program that supports your Total Wellbeing.
We recognize that everyone has different needs outside of work. That’s why, in addition to a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision and paid time off), we offer many unique benefits options to employees, like a comprehensive wellness program, pet insurance, new parent benefits, and paid time off for community service projects. In addition to your next job, you can also find your next home with us! Rent discounts on Equity Residential apartment homes are available to our benefits-eligible employees. The amount of the discount offered is determined based on the market, ranging upwards from 20%.
At Equity Residential, like our residents, our employees come from everywhere. A richly diverse work environment captures top talent, cultivates the best ideas, and creates the widest possible platform for success. By focusing on inclusion, these differences are harnessed to create value — in ideas, business practices, relationships, and employee engagement. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to maintaining a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment where our employees can thrive.
All aspects of the employment process are merit-based. Every Equity employee is expected to maintain a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. Equity Residential does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, sexual/gender identity/expression, age, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship status, military (including uniformed service member or protected veteran) status, marital status, genetic characteristic or information, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Residential also prohibits retaliation against individuals who report harassment or discrimination, or participate in investigations into such conduct.
Job Location Information:
City: Redwood City
Location: Redwood City, Ca 94063
Date Posted: 2021-05-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial coaching, property, and techniques for process seekers. Those corporations will also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms in your areamust discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.