Hiring Organization / Company: Pactech Usa Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Pac Tech USA a fast growing and internationally operating high tech company in the field of wafer bumping services seeks individuals with experience in wafer bumping.
- High School Degree (or equivalent) 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English Language – written & verbal.
- Candidate must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
- Basic computer skills including the use of standard office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work in a chemistry lab and cleanroom environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves per protocol/requirements.
- Able to wear all required clean room protective clothing/chemistry lab coat and equipment for normal 8-12 hours per day shift (excluding breaks)
- Able to perform work in a standing position for majority of a 8-12-hour shift (excluding breaks)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team and take instructions from Development Engineer
- Candidate must be able to be trained in proper handling of chemicals and hazardous waste
- Candidate must possess good manual dexterity - ability to handle semiconductor wafers, glass, weigh chemicals and prepare chemical solutions
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., and spend the majority of time ( >90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- Must have permanent right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Experience in handling glass and/or silicon wafers
- Experience with preparing chemical solutions, plating and lithography
- Perform lab experiments to assist with development related to plating and lithography on glass and silicon wafers
- Follow standard operating procedure and create reports using MS Power Point, Excel and Word if necessary
- Assist with routine facility upkeep, including chemical waste disposal
- Participate in Environmental, Safety, and Health program
- Collaborate with all other production team members as necessary
. Mainly working with QA engineer and working on inspection
This position is for our Santa Clara facility, some Swing Shift hours may be required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
We have face masks, hand sanitizers, gloves available, social distancing of minimum 6 ft is maintained, company has a specific COVID-19 policy.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Clara
Location: Santa Clara, Ca 95050
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply important training, property, and systems for job seekers. These companies will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.