Hiring Organization / Company: Applied Materials Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Prepares wafers for experimentation to include cleaning. Loads wafers, prepares reactor for experimentation and cleans reactors. Operates reactor to perform thin film process. Recommends performance of process system and troubleshooting.
- Prepare cross section samples for scanning electron microscope (SEM) analysis and help / guide requestor to optimize sample prep procedure and conditions, identify cutting location based on pattern instructions.
Records process conditions and experimental observations. Evaluates wafers and thin films, including modification of the process recipes.
- Operate scanning electron microscope (SEM) for cross section and top view or critical dimension (CD) or energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) analysis / imaging pending on job assignment, identify all of patterns of interest, understand image quality requirement and sample/beam interaction to determine optimized condition.
Prepares graphs and tables summarizing results.
- Understand basic scanning electron microscope (SEM) principle.
Responsible for all technology products.
- Perform scanning electron microscope (SEM) system software alignment functions. Perform routine maintenance procedures, flash, plasma clean etc.
Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates with vendors and purchasing.
- Interface with requestors, understand their detail requirement, and communicate on results; help lab on monitoring wafer in process (WIP) and maintaining throughput.
Coordinates with engineering on wafer evaluations. Sets up equipment for experiments.
- Perform routine shut down procedure. Identify problem put tool down and call for service.
Uses quantitative wafer evaluation and process instrumentation knowledge to draw conclusions from data. Assists in training lower level technicians.
- Develop and publish best known method (BKM) procedures including, sample prep, scanning electron microscope (SEM) conditions, and special sample handling.
Knowledgeably operates laboratory process equipment and instrumentation.
- Has developed advanced specialized expertise within a analytical/scientific area to perform the most complex work
- Has a good understanding of how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- May act as a lead for the team, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Exercises judgment, based on previous experience, practices and precedents, to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Clara
Location: Santa Clara, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important coaching, assets, and programs for job seekers. These companies will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the individuals who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.