Hiring Organization / Company: Applied Materials Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Prepares wafers for experimentation to include cleaning. Loads wafers, prepares reactor for experimentation and cleans reactors. Evaluates performance of process system.
- Prepare cross section samples for scanning electron microscope (SEM) analysis and help / guide requestor to optimize sample prep procedure and conditions, identify cutting location based on pattern instructions.
Operates reactor to perform thin film process, under limited supervision.
- Operate scanning electron microscope (SEM) for cross section and top view or critical dimension (CD) or energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) analysis / imaging pending on job assignment, identify all of patterns of interest, understand image quality requirement and sample/beam interaction to determine optimized condition.
Records process conditions and experimental observations.
- Understand basic scanning electron microscope (SEM) principle.
Responsible for multiple technology products.
- Perform scanning electron microscope (SEM) system software alignment functions. Perform routine maintenance procedures, flash, plasma clean etc.
Evaluates wafers and thin films. Prepares graphs and tables summarizing results.
- Interface with requestors, understand their detail requirement, and communicate on results; help lab on monitoring wafer in process (WIP) and maintaining throughput.
Checks performance of process system. Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates with vendors and purchasing.
- Perform routine shut down procedure. Identify problem put tool down and call for service.
Coordinates instrument repair and maintenance. Coordinates with engineering on wafer evaluations.
Sets up equipment for experiments. Uses quantitative wafer evaluation and process instrumentation knowledge.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
Years of Experience:2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Clara
Location: Santa Clara, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Most often, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide important training, property, and systems for process seekers. These firms may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.