Hiring Organization / Company: Unchained Labs
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Top Line
Here’s the deal. We’re all about helping researchers break free from tools that just don’t cut it.
Unleashing problem-tackling products that make a huge difference in the real science they do every day.
That’s our mantra, our promise and we own it. Our tribe is different. We thrive on moving fast, taking
risks and persevering through failure. We embrace the unknown and we are happy to make mistakes.
We are there for each other and we crave diversity because we know that building a truly diverse tribe
will make us better at everything.
• Full-time, possibility for some overtime
- Super-flexible results-only work environment
- Excellent benefits
- Clean high-tech manufacturing area
- Small team of people who are awesome, smart, and love what they do
- Tons of growth potential in the future
• Assembly of complex scientific instruments from components or sub-assemblies
- Calibrate, align, and test complex mechanical and electronic systems, and verify they
- Visually inspect and handle delicate components with a very high attention to detail
- Do the paperwork, like QC records, and problem reports to help us learn how to get better
- Grind to get it done every quarter so we can meet customer demand, which means some OT
- Inspection and packing of finished goods
- Be flexible and ready when the going gets tough to help us do whatever needs to get to
- Bring your brains to work and make suggestions for improvements
• High-school diploma or equivalent, college or vocational training preferred
- Mechanical ability, manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret assembly procedures and drawings
- Great English communication skills (written, verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail, good housekeeping and organization
- Capable of working independently to daily and weekly production schedule
- Fast learner, gritty doer, flexible samurai, dependable workhorse
Job Location Information:
Location: Pleasanton, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. Those companies can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.