Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon.com Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of relevant program management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing
- Experience with managing cross-functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals including external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
The Launch TPMs Program Management Team's charter can be sub-divided into the following -
1. Drive Requirements Clarity/Alignment across all concerned teams working on Fire OS Releases
2. Drive Planning efforts across all teams, leading to hard commitments on features to be delivered, schedules to be met, quality to be achieved, and all within project development costs (resources)
3. Continually monitor and give visibility to various metrics across all dimensions of the program that indicate whether or not the project is executing to plan
4. Proactively work to address any obstacle to execution or risk to delivery and work to bridge any gap between commitments made and actual results being delivered
5. Work to drive efficiency and repeatability into every aspect of the launch exercise
6. Continually train existing and new TPMs to be ready to assume the role of Launch TPM for new releases.
The Program Manager is a role that was carved to help collaborate with launch TPM to help make 1 -6 happen seamlessly.
A day in the life
A typical day in the life of the program manager involves extensive cross team co-ordination via effective communication. Review process gaps by virtue of execution and implement processes if any. Manage device ordering and operations for device launch. Support launch TPM for milestone signoff requests, device onboarding activities for new device launches
About the hiring group
Our team is highly flexible in terms of work hours. We have a very effective tools team engaged to automate any monotonous or repetitive task to make effective utilization of your time.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history. What will you help us create?
As a Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and deliver innovative consumer products. In this role, you will work with key stakeholders to track the program deliveries. You will work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
The right person for this role will have solid experience operationalizing processes, managing deadlines and risks across multiple teams, and communicating effectively to stakeholders. Our environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, energetic, a doer, biased for action, detail oriented, and comfortable tracking many threads across many teams.
As Program Manager, you must be willing to dive deep and learn and be curious, demonstarte bias for action in coordinating across cross functional teams to deliver projects that move the needle to ensure an awesome experience for our customers. You'll deliver results when faced with ambiguous circumstances and roadblocks. Your judgment and intuition are right, a lot, and you know when to ask the right questions. Above all, protect and enhance Amazon’s customer experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Working knowledge and experience with current web applications and devices
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
- Experience in word, excel
Job Location Information:
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply crucial coaching, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. Those firms can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into an enduring task for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.