Hiring Organization / Company: Lionbridge Technologies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Location: San Jose , California
Position Title: Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more complex programs. You may also manage Project Coordinator(s) assisting with projects. The role requires class-leading customer engagement involving strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to empathize with and respond to customers' needs, problem-solving skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment. Collaboration with multi-location and cross-functional teams will be key to maintain and improve customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability.
- Recognize customer needs and proactively focus on fulfilling these needs through innovative thinking and collaboration with internal technical, production, quality and management teams.
- Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and customer billing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Review customer satisfaction regularly.
- While working with our local and off-shore teams, plan and monitor projects to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvements and cost saving measures.
- Optimization through automation - provide innovative solutions to improve processes.
- 3 - 5 years of experience a Project Manager, ideally in Machine Learning or similar environment/domain.
- Experience in crowd or data collection projects involving text, speech, image or video, is an advantage.
- General knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning is an advantage
- Experience in managing global projects with an extended complexity.
- Technical proficiency (including spreadsheets, Office tools, Google Suite).
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Experience in managing small teams.
- Problem solving skills.
- Innovative approach.
- Ability to optimize tasks and processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Typically, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those corporations will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.