Hiring Organization / Company: Lionbridge Technologies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Location: San Jose , California
Position Title: Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more complex programs. You may also manage Project Coordinator(s) assisting with projects. The role requires class-leading customer engagement involving strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to empathize with and respond to customers' needs, problem-solving skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment. Collaboration with multi-location and cross-functional teams will be key to maintain and improve customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability.
- Recognize customer needs and proactively focus on fulfilling these needs through innovative thinking and collaboration with internal technical, production, quality and management teams.
- Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and customer billing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Review customer satisfaction regularly.
- While working with our local and off-shore teams, plan and monitor projects to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvements and cost saving measures.
- Optimization through automation - provide innovative solutions to improve processes.
- 3 - 5 years of experience a Project Manager, ideally in Machine Learning or similar environment/domain.
- Experience in crowd or data collection projects involving text, speech, image or video, is an advantage.
- General knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning is an advantage
- Experience in managing global projects with an extended complexity.
- Technical proficiency (including spreadsheets, Office tools, Google Suite).
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Experience in managing small teams.
- Problem solving skills.
- Innovative approach.
- Ability to optimize tasks and processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs this present day. Most often, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important coaching, belongings, and methods for job seekers. These firms may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areashould uncover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting process for the people who carry out well all through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.