Hiring Organization / Company: Ultimate Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a growing company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary for the Public Relations and Communications Assistant - Entry Level. Comprehensive training and development is provided to ensure every team member can be successful in a career path with the company. College graduates, interns, and candidates looking for a career change are welcome!
- College degree or in the process of completion preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related field an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.
Job Location Information:
Location: Hayward, Ca 94544
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, property, and systems for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long-lasting task for the individuals who perform smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.