Hiring Organization / Company: Absolute Ems
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
LEAD QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR
This key position will be responsible for following quality methods and procedures for PCBs for clients. Inspect PCB and Assembly Builds for the overall quality of manufactured items.
- The ideal candidate must be a hands-on individual who possesses a high level of drive, energy and integrity. The individual should have the ability to effectively in a small organization with a high degree of energy and accuracy and open to new challenges.
- Must have a strong knowledge of PCBA inspection requirements
- IPC-610 certified (preferred)
- Attention to detail with good analytical and problem-solving skills to manage the many processes under their watch.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to draft reports is required.
- A working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices and experience with advanced PCBA Manufacturing, SMT, PTH component packages, component orientation lead-free solder, PCB rework and test.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485, and AS9100.
The Quality Inspector will perform all duties and responsibilities required to maintain their quality work including medical, aerospace and research products.
Duties of this position will include:
- Inspection of manufactured products and process setups using first article procedures, work instruction, assembly drawing, travelers, and standards.
- Participation in customer audits, certification audits, and internal audits.
- Performing critical inspections on PCBs.
- Completion and maintenance of inspection records, logs, and forms.
- Reporting inspection results and substandard conditions on appropriate forms (including First Article verification).
- Identifying product items as accepted or disposition appropriately.
- Review of travelers to ensure they are complete.
- Preparation of corrective action and preventative action requests as related to production work to ensure compliance.
- Identifying and reporting quality defects.
- Assist with production when demand and schedule requires.
- Participate in regular quality meetings to assure overall quality day-to day.
- Works closely with project managers as needed to alleviate and resolve any quality or customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Good and effective communication written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to read and follow manufacturing process instructions.
- Familiar and comfortable using measuring tools for inspection such as microscopes, digital calipers, X-Ray machine, and digital multimeters.
- Ability to read assembly drawings, component data sheets and basic electrical schematics.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
Job Type: FLSA-non exempt (paid hourly eligible for overtime)
Full-time; day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm)
- 2+year college degree in applicable technology, or applicable work experience.
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 60% of the time.
- Requires repeating the same physical activities or mental activities over and over.
401k with matching
Paid Time Off (Vacation)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are an essential business and have been open throughout the pandemic.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Required)
- One location
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Clara
Location: Santa Clara, Ca 95054
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital coaching, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. Those companies will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Web test for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.