Hiring Organization / Company: Advance Design Consultants, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
· Maintain contact lists
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Order office supplies
· Book travel arrangements
· Provide general support to visitors
· Provide information by answering questions and requests
· Take dictation
· Research and creates presentations
· Generate reports
· Handle multiple projects
· Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Maintain computer and manual filing systems
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Coordinate office procedures
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
· Resolve administrative problems
· Manage staff appointments
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills;
- Attention to detail is a must; strong analytical skills favored
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- How many WPM can you type?
- Have you worked with Multiline Phone System?
- Clean driving record to run office errands?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca 95126
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you recognize the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply essential training, assets, and programs for job seekers. Those companies can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms to your areamust discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.