Hiring Organization / Company: Nordstrom
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and loves to solve problems.
A day in the life…
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and friendly experience
- Demonstrate expertise in all technologies used in the store environment
- Inspire trust, teamwork and positive team relationships
- Defuse customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure the security and privacy of customer information through education, compliance and resolution of issues
- Motivate and inspire others to adopt initiatives such as our Nordstrom Rewards program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
You own this if you have…
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers and leadership
- Proficiency in multiple operating systems such as MS Windows, iOS and Android
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.10 - $17.80 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- One location
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca 95123
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those companies may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.