Hiring Organization / Company: S&g Carpet And More
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
“We are now hiring for S&G Carpet and More’s in our premier Cupertino location!”
Total Compensation Package:
- Earn up to $24 to $32 total per hour
- Hourly Wage plus Commission and Bonus!
- Potential Annual Salary of $50,000 to $66,000
- Full Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Time
- 401-K Plan after 1 year
- Consistent set schedule and Weekly "Treat Days"
- No Negative Commissions and No Draws Against Future Commissions
Greeting our Customers with a smile and helping through the process of purchasing Flooring. The overall goal is to drive sales through Superior Customer Service.
- Greet our Customers professionally and courteously
- Assist our Customers with Flooring selections
- Schedule Customer appointments to obtain In-Home measurements
- Process customer payments
- Professional, courteous, and strong customer service skills.
- Motivation with a strong drive and desire to succeed
- Intermediate knowledge of computers
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- Retail experience preferred
Why consider a career with S & G Carpet and More?...
- S&G Carpet and More is the largest independently owned floor covering retailer in Northern California with 9 locations and 7 warehouses
- We've been in business for over 70 years! Since 1948!
- On the job training provided
- We promote from within whenever possible
- Full time hours guaranteed/ Part time hours are available if desired
- S&G Carpet and More is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $66,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Store Manager
Job Location Information:
Location: Cupertino, Ca 95014
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, belongings, and techniques for task seekers. These firms can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end function for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into an enduring task for the individuals who carry out neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.