Hiring Organization / Company: Applied Materials Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Completes detailed analysis and commentary for finance and non finance executives
- Develops complex modeling in support of strategic plans, business sizing and performance mgmt.
- Performs required activities and analysis to complete close, flash or commit with minimal oversight on recurring tasks
- Interacts and presents analytical findings to various stakeholders. At times, may act as a direct business partner with non finance mgmt.
- Key participant or lead for system integration or process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Clara
Location: Santa Clara, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide crucial coaching, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top function for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting task for the individuals who perform well all through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.