Hiring Organization / Company: Digistream Investigations
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
DigiStream Investigations, a fast-growing national Private Investigations firm, seeks a talented addition to our investigative team in the Bay Area. We are looking for an independent, motivated individual who wants to get started in the world of Private Investigations!
Entry Level Pay: $18.00 per hour (10 hrs/day, 5 days a week – frequent overtime)
First-Year Total Compensation Range: $45,000 - $50,000
- Monitoring, following, and videotaping claimants as they conduct their normal day-to-day activities.
- Excellent note-taking
- Detailed report rendering on the activities captured by the investigator
- On time arrival to scheduled cases
- Timely submission of completed reports and video evidence
- Excellent communication with area managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience is preferred
- Must pass a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Records check
- Must be 21 years or older to apply
- Must currently live in the Bay Area region
- 50 hours per week on average (includes paid commute and drive time)
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight on remote assignments (as needed)
- Availability to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Strong computer / grammar skills
- Good intuition
- Critical thinking
- Excellent driving skills
- Ability to blend in with the crowd
- Candidate must have the ability to process many mitigating factors during the investigations. Decisions are expected to be made in an accurate and timely manner and in the best interest in preserving the confidentiality of the assignment in question.
While working with DigiStream you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Professional hands-on training
- Company surveillance vehicle
- Company equipment including: video cameras, laptop, tri-pod, and fuel/maintenance card
- Paid travel to and from local remote assignments (door to door)
- NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES – NO WEAR & TEAR ON YOUR OWN VEHICLE
- Employee Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance offered. As well as 401(k) & Roth retirement plans with 4% company match offered!
- Great opportunities for growth with the company via our Surveillance Investigator Promotion Track!
This job will challenge you to develop additional skills that can help lead to careers in:
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Science
- Paralegal / Legal Assistants
- Corporate Investigations
**ONLY apply if you have availability to work any of the 7 days of the week, and only if you can work a 5 day per week schedule with an average of 10 hours per day, including weekends and holidays**
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Location: Hayward, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you already know the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide vital training, belongings, and methods for job seekers. These corporations can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end goal for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long-lasting process for the people who perform neatly during their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.