Hiring Organization / Company: Balbix
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for various roles and teams within Balbix. You'll devise top-of-funnel strategy, drive searches, and run point on closing candidates.
- Recruit top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Innovate on ways to attract and source world class engineers.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and their teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Champion a differentiated, exceptional candidate experience, to ensure all candidates leave feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Develop a deep relationship with candidates by understanding their goals, values, and interests to match them to the right openings and strengthen the offer process.
- Use market data and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting relationship with leaders and hiring managers.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics.
- A proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with stride.
- Someone who knows this job is first and foremost a partnership, with candidates and with the teams you recruit for.
- Known for your consultative approach and ability to build trust consistently and quickly.
- You are results-oriented and eager to get things done.
- Someone who is thoughtful and strategic in your approach.
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience hiring for technical roles, in-house experience preferably within a fast growing start up.
- Experience sourcing and hiring passive talent, from entry-level to Senior Director.
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others.
- Interest and experience in developing processes and initiatives that improve recruiting
- An understanding of technology and the broad tech industry
- Passion for and interest in cybersecurity and the Balbix mission
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever is preferred)
Benefits & Perks
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are several folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide critical training, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.