Hiring Organization / Company: Ust Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Execute cross component test cases and regression checks and file quality bugs within permissible limits of the program
- Complete the assigned test grid without deviation from the given test steps
- Locate the product failures and report it in test repository and bug tracker
- Perform regression check
- Perform cross component execution
- Understand the expected behaviour of products across components
Measures of Outcomes:
- Number of duplicates Issues filed
- Number of issues which were not reproducible
- Compliance to update the test repository and bug database properly
- Number of quality bugs filed
- Adherence to schedule and timelines
- Adhere to SLAs where applicable
- Number of defects post delivery
- Number of non-compliance issues
- Perform task deliverables with quality; targeting completion timeframe.
- Estimate time effort and resource dependence for one's own work
- Circulate daily status report and update test repository
- Report status of tasks assigned
- Compliance to validation standards and process
- Computer hardware and components operation skills
- Ability to work with Windows OS flavours and installation
- Ability to perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Ability to estimate effort time required for own work
- Ability to perform and evaluate test in the customer or target environment
- Work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
Linux validation Technician
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Clara
Location: Santa Clara, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply critical coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. These corporations may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areamust discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting process for the people who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.