Hiring Organization / Company: Destination Smiles, Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
If you like to have fun at work, then you will want to join this busy, energetic and forward-thinking practice! We have been in business for 40 years, have long term employees and can offer very stable employment. We are a successful practice with a family feel work environment.
Destination Smiles, Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics is a state-of-the-art Pediatric/Orthodontic practice located in West San Jose. We are seeking a new Treatment Coordinator for our Pediatric department who is energetic, driven, and a dedicated professional with strong administrative skills. Position does require prior front or back dental practice experience but are willing to train the treatment coordinating skills.
Our ideal candidate would love people, be enthusiastic and a team player, a great people person, not shy, incredibly detail oriented, award-winning personality, friendly, presentable with a beautiful smile, organized, great with multitasking. Individual must have excellent verbal and written English skills, a history of long employment without jumping around in past work history and excellent past work references. We are not looking for someone that hops around in past employment since this position does take time to train properly.
We are a patient centered practice and strive to be the best part of each patient’s day. MUST have a friendly demeanor and the desire to help us achieve this goal.
If you are looking for a positive change in your career, are looking for a position you will be happy with for years to come with stability, and have the qualifications listed below, please send your resume and hourly pay requirements ASAP for immediate consideration.
**Please no walk-ins or phone calls. Resume must be submitted through this job ad to be properly screened**
Compensation: Excellent hourly pay starts at $26/hr. and is flexible based upon prior treatment coordinating experience
Benefits: Medical, Discount for dental for children, Orthodontic treatment discount, Retirement plan, sick pay, vacation, direct deposit, uniforms provided
Clinical Hours: (5 days/wk.)
Monday – Friday 9 AM - 6 PM (Prefer to hire with the listed hours but can be flexible)
You must possess the following attributes:
- Customer service is extremely important! We would like someone with a concierge personality that loves pampering and showing our patients how much, we care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have past long-term employment with past employer(s) plus have excellent verifiable past work references
- 1+ year of Dental or Orthodontic back or front experience required
- Understanding the basics of dental terminology with certain procedures, teeth, etc. is required
- CPR certification preferred but will supply if needed
- Knowledge in Dentrix a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written English are required
- We are seeking more of an extrovert not an introvert
- Past sales experience a plus
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic & a quick learner
- Because you will be dealing with patients and parents, must be very engaging, warm and reassuring
- A self-starter with superb organizational skills, attention to detail, accurate and neat, with the ability to multitask
- An outstanding professional communicator with excellent verbal and written skills to explain treatment plans and discuss financial arrangements as needed with patients
- A team player who can work independently as well, is reliable, punctual, able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, supports the office culture, and stays strong under pressure
Duties include but not limited to:
Confirming new patient appointments, verifying insurance benefits, presenting treatment plans, presenting financial & payment arrangements, scheduling appointments, following up with email, text, & calls as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- What is your asking hourly pay rate? (BOE)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dental practice front or back: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent English (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca 95128
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you already know where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, property, and methods for task seekers. These firms can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms to your areamust discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.