Hiring Organization / Company: Your Dentistry
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are an amazing team in Morgan Hill (yes, we think we are amazing and we are not afraid to admit that). We are looking to add another amazing member to our team! We are open and honest, we have fun, we help one another wherever and whenever it is needed, and we like each other! We are growing and that means we need you!
Your Dentistry is a General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry office. We pride ourselves in delivering the best dental care with the most updated technology!
**We need a part-time or full-time Front Desk Administrator/Treatment Coordinator
1. Answer and return patient phone calls/Reactivate overdue patients
2. Insurance Verification (inputting eligibility and breakdown)
3. Schedule appointments
4. Check in and check out patients (take temperatures, go over Covid-Screening questions before patient arrivals)
5. Create treatment plans for patients/Collect co-pays and balances on accounts.
6. Any other help that would be needed at the front or back office.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Atleast 1 year Dental Experience Required
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude
- Bubbly, friendly and likes people
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn how we do things
- Able to take coaching and feedback constructively
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $32.00 per hour
- dental treatment coordinator: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: San Jose
Location: San Jose, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential coaching, assets, and systems for process seekers. Those firms may also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting task for the individuals who perform well during their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.