Hiring Organization / Company: Infinera
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- This job has no X-Ray or laser exposure risk.
- 6:00pm - 6:00am, Fri - Sun Alternate Thurs (Shift 7)
- Responsible for production wafer fabrication of integrated optical parts
- Responsible for performing wafer fab processes
- Ensure compliance with documented procedures
- Report production and tool issues to Production Team, Wafer Fab Engineering Team and Management
- Setup and run multiple automated wafer fab equipment
- Meet wafer fab priority and on-time schedule and goals within PIC department
- Able to work cohesively and closely with other team members
- Be able to follow specifications and procedures documentations
- Employees are required to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Repetitive motion and Multi-tasking is essential part of the job.
- In order to get from one work station to another, employees are required to stand and walk for extended periods of time (about 10 hours) in the wafer fab.
- Steady hand movement and hand-eye coordination is a must as employees are required to handle and load/unload thin and fragile wafers
- Perform computer data entry (Transactions)
High School Diploma or Higher
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca 94089
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide essential training, assets, and systems for job seekers. Those corporations can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areamust discover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top function for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.