Hiring Organization / Company: The Clorox Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Job Overview/SummaryA critical member of the People Technology team, the Workday Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting reporting requests and dashboard creation and design for all people related data and analytics. The position will coordinate extensively with other members of the People Technology Systems team as well as People Analytics and Insights. This position can work either remotely or be based out of our Pleasanton, CA location.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday Reporting and Workday Prism best practices
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements provide the simplest solution ensuring results meet the business needs within Clorox
- Develop, create and maintain a variety of diverse Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite) utilizing Report Writer, VIBE functionality and Discovery Boards, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies (Power BI, Cognos, etc…)
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies
- Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand dashboard format
- Work with HR COEs to review and assist in preparing business cases tied to new metrics and report development to support programs
- Design and manage reporting and analytical projects.
- Lead optimization of reporting performance and keep reports tuned
- Create and maintain report catalog to enable end users to get needed reports from Workday
- Actively participate in Workday Community by researching solutions, contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc...
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company's internal/external audit controls
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with stakeholders to analyze business requirements and provide the simplest solution to complex business problems
- Identify risks and options in recommended approach
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet business requests
- Subject Matter Expertise in reporting including developing various diverse reports, layouts, and analytics for business purposes
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Unquestioned personal integrity; excellent judgment and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team to deliver results.
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, ability to handle unanticipated situations effectively and work well under pressure with tight deadlines to ensure timely and appropriate response to issues raised.
- Excellent execution and organizational skills and attention to detail.
Years and Type of Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Workday as enterprise class human capital management solutions .
- At least 5 years of experience in Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, Workday security, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Talent, Prism, and future product direction
- Demonstrated success at educating end users on self-service reporting functionality by utilizing various communication and training methodologies.
- Experience interacting with senior leaders a plus.
- Additional reporting tools (i.e. Power BI, Cognos) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Workday Report Writer and Prism certifications; Workday Security a plus
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
Job Location Information:
Location: Pleasanton, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important training, property, and programs for job seekers. These corporations can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areamust discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end purpose for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting process for the people who carry out well all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.